Friday, July 23, 2010

Q.C in taiwan based factory.

A)An integrated person with 7 years fabric sourcing&merchandising experience and extensive suppliers resource. two years more fabric manager in Italian mens&womens garment buying office, three years more fabric merchandiser in USA based kidswear company. one year and half as a fabric Q.C in taiwan based factory.
B) can build a fabric team and set a systematic flow chart in company.
C)skilled in customer-oriented communication , have rich experience communicate with clients and suppliers(suppliers are from taiwan, korea) from global enviorment,exquisitely understand western and eastern people.cheap prom dress
D) can establish fabric systematic regulation in company , managing two assistants .builded a fabric library in our company.
Although I'm devoid of so many things,prom dress I'm still sure of myself, because English is always with me. English always gives me confidence.polo shirts While speaking English, my power is bursting out. If I'm a gold, I will shine brightlyprom dresses, because English is my splender. If I'm a rose, I will come out beautifullylacoste polo shirts, because English is my blossom. Nowadays I can speak English at any occasion
home decorations
Big Event
Stock Market






No comments:

Post a Comment