Friday, July 23, 2010

can work under pressure

Years of psychological&educational projects' and multi-national companies' HR working experience.
Out going,active, diligent.Apply my knowledge and experience to challenging position in the area of education or human resource. Ø Have ability to work under a dynamic environment;
Ø Strong education background in Chemical Technology
Ø Easy-going, self-confident; Abound in responsibility, passion , team collaboration and leadership;ed hardy hoodies
Ø Studious nature and dedication are my greatest strengths.I am a hard-working and easy-going person.What I am good at is information collecting,debate.Holding hight team spirt and strong responsibility is my characteristic. I am a kind of person who is honest, kindness, easy-going, ready to learn and learn quickly, can work under pressure, have enough responsibility, can work as a good team player.
Career Objective:ed hardy trousers
I have more than 5 years working experience in Shenzhen and worked for 3 companies, i am familiar with RC products, LCD TV and E-book,ed hardy as well as other electronic products for early education ,ed hardy clothes I've good interpersonal skills and well known the factory running mode and also good at product/project managemented hardy underwear, i am looking for a job in this field including management / marketing.
Gamers
Car rider
Wild horser






No comments:

Post a Comment