Friday, December 30, 2011

I graduated from Shanghai Maritime Vocational

Owning more than 4 years working experiences in HR, positive , dutiful, easy going, executive and detail oriented, team spirit, good interpersonal skill, good command of English and Microsoft office.be accomplished in Ecaxl、Outlook 、Word 、Powerpoint and so on office soft 。
be accomplished some 2d&3d design soft : auto CAD、Pro/e、ug4.0.
can read and write email in English ,and basic spoken English With 12 years' IT work experience and about 6 years' IT management role. With the experience in several ERP projects based on the systems such as SAP, Movex and so on. Have led IT team with more than 35 members. Plentiful experience in manufacturing operation management, program and business managemI am a disabled, Ma spleen disease in children too young, and now walk a little bit limp, the image does not look good, if you do not have faith, do not notice my interview, because I was disabled,Best Wedding Venue self-esteem very strong, I do not want the attention of discrimination, I do not have too many demands, I can only wish to aspire to in my city to realize their ideals and values??, I am cheerful, good with people, good at understanding other people's feelings, studious, efforts, motivated, hard-working, free from anxiety.ent, customer relationship management and system developmentEngineering Management (Marine Equipment)http://www.wesnoth.org/forum , more than two years of the three rounds of work experience (in charge: burning furnace, water generator, oil-water separator, hydraulic anchor windlass, fire equipment, etc.), the two rounds of four years work experience (director: generators, oil separator, boiler, etc.). Proficiency in a variety of ship equipment. More than five years working in high-tech ship, the contact are currently more advanced equipment and maintenance management concept. Choose A Wedding Florist I graduated from Shanghai Maritime Vocational and Technical College, has been 7 years. 5 years in CHINA SHIPPING. 2 years in the SBSS. Because two years ago for work reasons, lost the opportunity to test 2Ehttp://forums.runicgames.com . But now do not want to test, and not my ability to not do Some Ideas To Personalize Your Wedding, but I do not want to become a crew. Because now I have a cute little boy, and I do not want to see him a long time. I want him on my side and healthy growth. This is the biggest reason. In the SBSS 2 years, I learned how to work with English and foreigners, living.http://molecularbiology.forums.biotechniques.com In seven yearshttp://forum.magnumopus.org.in, I have greatly improved the ability Calvary. Been to many countries and regions, a wide field of vision. Can quickly adapt to a variety of equipment,Save on Your Wedding-Part and a variety of environments. Hands-on ability. Quick wit. Hard-working.... http://board.histats.com

No comments:

Post a Comment